Do you ever wonder what is going on with iron levels of your patients?
With some patients presenting with low iron, and some presenting with high iron, it can be a complex issue to get a handle on. Since COVID we are certainly seeing that most patients either are iron deficient or iron toxic, with inflammation being crucially involved.
In this webinar, Bob Miller, CTN joined Carolyn to share with you what might be our biggest discovery with iron and how this is affecting COVID, Long COVID, Lyme disease and severe mould sensitivity.
It's called Ferroptosis, where there is oxidative damage to the cell membrane leading to cell death.
Here's the best bits we covered:
- What is Ferroptosis? How do we suspect this? What genes predispose
- What is the fenton reaction?
- When would you suspect high iron
- What are the predisposing genes
- What key iron genes do we investigate with genetic susceptibility?
- SLC transporters
- How do we support these SNP’s?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Your privacy is important to us, we will not share, sell, or trade online information that you provide to us.
All personal information you submit is encrypted and stored securely.