Understanding and Prescribing Vitamin B12 Webinar Replay
On Demand Video
Join Carolyn in this webinar on the ‘difference between adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin’.
Here are the best bits we covered:
- The role of adenosylcobalamin and MMAB genes in B12 metabolism and absorption
- The latest research on the association between B12 deficiency and various health conditions
- Understand when to use methylcobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, adenosylcobalamin or a combination
- Strategies for diagnosing and treating B12 deficiency in your patients, including those with genetic variations in MMAB genes
- How to incorporate B12 management into your personalised treatment plans and disease prevention strategies
Privacy & Security
Your privacy is important to us, we will not share, sell, or trade online information that you provide to us. All personal information you submit is encrypted and stored securely.